You are the creator of your happiness!
It is all about knowing the difference when you should hold on and when it is the time to let it go. It is simple, yet complicated 😉
1. The people who enjoy your madness are the best kind of people! The person who love the weirdness in you, who accept you with all your flaws, who always don’t need a reason to stay by your side, if you ever meet such kind of persons keep them closer always and ignore the person who forces you to behave normally!
2. In your life’s journey, you will find many people who want to be with friends with you but when it’s come to true worth you can only trust a few! Take your time to select those friends on whom you can count blindly, the friends who make you feel secure and whenever you meet them you seem to have a lot of fun together.
3. There comes a time in your life where no matter how many efforts you are going to put in for some people they won’t stay, the times where everything get screwed up i.e the time you should realize you don’t have to keep such kind of negativity in your life, you should think of living your life with the way you want and try to move on for a good change.
4. Never underestimate your power to change yourself, the day you start focusing on you’ll be far more than successful!
5. There is no such thing like forever, so take risks today in spite of thinking what others will think, discover new places, reach to the heights of new achievements, be crazy, fall in love, make mistakes, learn and keep moving on with no regrets.
6. Sometimes, it takes a lot of strength to accept the truth, to make things easier, to realize you were living in a false reality! It is better to identify that your relationship is going nowhere with those fake promises, blind hopes instead of holding on to it due to which you can’t attract new things in your life.
7. There is no shortcut to success, be rigid on your goals, make sacrifices of the things that are there only to give you temporary happiness, never allow anybody to let you down, prove them wrong by working hard to achieve your dreams.
8. Never sacrifice your self-esteem over fate. If it is meant for you, you won’t have to beg for it! You’re special and you deserve the best, know your worth and stop looking for happiness in the same place where you have lost it.